Friday, November 27, 2009

Then?heh.

hello.
wats goin' on wit the blog? thus, im back! good news maybe?
wireless modem at home gettin' sux. used daddy's broadband.

the wireless


the broaddie!

guys, i miss drama! i miss being miss red (woot?!). heh. last sunday, we had a surprised partehh fr auntie hasbi and also me bcos im moving out to nilai,negeri sembilan this 17.12.2009, insyaAllah. so, daa Kuala Terengganu, Old Fwenz and Everyone I know in Terengganu. I will miss u and my home sweet home here.

Happy Eid Mubarak to all muslim and muslimah. I had so much fun celebrating this special event this year!

I made these fr my sis bila. With the help of sis Irah She needs it for her Islamic Society thing. I used my own picture of the masjid. It was Masjid Kristal I took back then when im visiting Taman Tamadun Islam.





This blog was no more fr 4tography because im so far away with them next year and im lazy to do one fr me.

so anyone want to watch new moon with me? I can't wait to go kl. Come and join me! let's have some funn babehh!