Wednesday, October 27, 2010

fourtography no more :(

FOURtography is wayyyy out of the line. it's so like last year. but I'm sure miss those three cheeks babyy! hrmm :(. they just stop contact me and started to do ANTI-FARAH NAJIBAH stuff. what is going on here buddy? I thought you guys are old enough to think that what you guys did was a total CHILDISH kind of stuff. this is not an immature friendship here. I'm looking for a true and honest friends. not just when we're having fun but also when we're having bitter moments too. :(.. and I thought being so far from you guys means that you guys will be missing me and still making me like I'm special for no reasons.and I know, you guys have not even touched this blog right? but I hope god will open your eyes and knew how much I want you guys back just like the way we met. so, this is officially no more four. it's just one. it's just based on the name only. but the exact truth is, i'm the only one here and no more FOUR. :( bubye.