Thursday, January 20, 2011

my blog has expired.

bad news : my blog is LIKE so silent right now. idk why but I just don't wanna think about it. maybe it's tougher than addmath. DAMN. ok maybe this is the best reasons why, jeng jeng!

first, I don't usually do the blog updating thingy. like I'm lazy to do so bcoz maybe updating blog is more complicating than writing a diary. (like duhh ofcos).

second, I hate the so called BLOGWALKING. it's like a must to every bloggers because that's the only way promoting ur blog except you're famous like hanis zalikha, hana tajima, yuna and others famous bloggers.

third, I don't think people kept visiting my blog. seriously. so I don't give a damn to it. thankfully ;p.

so maybe this is the reasons why my blog is like a library. SILENT. nobody is keeping their eyes on to read it. so, salam everyone :)