Sunday, November 16, 2008

best la sangat~

3.00 a.m: my sister left me behind. she woke uppp early than it should been, so i followed her because im scared. haha! u know, the dream thinggyy, scaryyyyyyy cam ape je! she played the pc and i watched the tv. im scared so idc if im so sleepyyyyyyyy disebabkan bgun awal!

4.30 a.m: kami sambung tidur lahh. i cant even sleep! my nightmare keeps bugging me! arghh! but its okkayyy laaaaaaa! im doing fineeeeee as usual. ;D hoorey for me~

7.30 a.m: i woke uppppp and i feel so great! no more sleepyyyy headdd~ haha. i had breakfast in front of the pc. my dad goes to work and my sister still sleeping. my lil bro was watching tv. my mum ask me to do some chores (sidai kainnnn) cos she's tired.

i dont know what to do today. but i try to make my day kinda awesome today. and i just updated my blog. so dont be scared time enter blog nii. there's nothing actually. sje tulis cmtuhh! ;DD

i think my cousin shasha dont want to visit me here in terengganu! and i know, she dont wanna come here either. i knew it! ;(. smpi atiii dehh diaa~my sister said shasha and her lil brother didn't feel excited at all when my sister came to their house and told them about the ticket to terengganu. and also, when they're going to go to terengganu. how could them=(.

so, the holidayy didnt seem to work for me. all my plan ruin for once again! i don't wanna blame anyone but im totally disappointed with shasha. but hey, im going to kl. but lama lgi! xadill! holiday in terengganu? shopping mall pn tkde! cinema pn tkde! erghhhhhhh. theme park pn xde!

but good news, hehe! ade jugak tu good newsssss. sy bolehhhhhh masuk horse training kt Terengganu Equestrian Resort. for 8 session. kalo satu org RM340(8session). but my dad kasii. my mum suruh masuk swimming class. tp sy xnak! cos, sudahh boleh berenang. tp xdela pro sgt. HEHE! tp tgk laaa dulu! rsenyaaaaaaa malas kot. SHOPPING lg best! ;D. hehe~