Friday, November 7, 2008

joe and taylor break up?

what? joe and taylor break up?

Taylor Swift has confirmed that Joe Jonas dumped her over the phone in a 27-second call in October. Ellen DeGeneres said on her talk show [Airing Nov. 11], [Via JustJared] 'He broke up with you on the phone? That's not right.'Taylor responded; 'It's all right, I'm cool. You know what, it's like, when I find that person that is right for me, he'll be wonderful When I look at that person, I'm not even going to remember the boy who broke up with me over the phone in 27 seconds when I was 18.'Ellen shot back, 'No, you did not. Aw, snap!' Taylor, 'I'm sorry. I had to. The split was, like, a record, I think, for how quick. I looked at the call log, it was like 27 seconds. That's got to be a record.'

huhhh. too bad for taylor. but i dont think joe could do that to her. and yeah, 27 sec? wtf!! erghh.