Wednesday, March 18, 2009

taring anu (terengganu)

back? no way man! i dont want to go back to terengganu cos i have to go to school then do my school work. seriously! heh.

the chinese boy in the bus were fcukingly weird. not that weirdly weird but just weird. there were three of them. the white shirt; kind of ganas. the red shirt;kureng matured.the black shirt;aww2 skit. when they're out of the bus, i looked at the black shirt one (bkn sbb suke, tp xbley thn tgk die jln. me jahat!;p). and then the white shirt, he looked at sis yah and then smiled. oh my!

we also took some pic of us time berangan! ;p



p/s; i met one of my junior. i dont remember his name. but he's now in form 1. he looks cute. he just smiled at me. and i dont know what to say to him..just smiled back. heh. sorry lil bro, im speechless! menyesal x cakap dgn die! arghh. mesti die ckp sombong..;(