Monday, December 1, 2008

bad day

my sis jaja just watched twilight and my lil bro, mummy, and meimei watched madagascar 2. and i just stuck here in terengganu...doing nothing but chores. and eating and eating. and went to giant to buy some fish, meat and whatever. im so frustated. i mean it! my mummy didnt want me to follow her to go to kl! shasha got an idea...she want to stay here in terengganu with me..thx god shasha was here. if not, arghhhhhhh! haha~ and whateverla. oh and i heard one of my sis said to shasha ; eh, xbatal ke puasa wa huh? dhla mrh2 hari ni. i just LOL. hahh! i cant believe my sis just said that to my other sis yg puasa ( but die xckp dpn2 my sis yg puase tu, die ckp dkt shasha je. ). hahaha. LOL LOL LOL. and yeah. klaka2. yesterday, mcm2 yg buruk berlaku. and td, i dreamed about someone! tibe2 lelaki hensem muncul. oh.......!!!! hahahaha. no need to tell you ok. just secreto! ;p

so, yesterday...my bad day..
and today...may be my lucky day. i hope so.. so wish me luck!;p