Monday, December 22, 2008

came true

finally, my dad gimme some money to buy a dslr. and so my sister went to lowyat and buy dslr canon-1000d. im so happy yet excited. after that, we'll went to our own kondominium at kajang, shasha, sis irah, lil bro were swimming and i took some pic of them. so here goes nothing;






and next day, my lil cousin, hamizah, aisyah and fatihah came to our kondominium. they were swimming with sis irah, sis wawa, sis jaja, shasha, and my lil bro. and again, i just took some pic. HEHE! (photographer wannabe;p) after swimming, shasha asked me to go to her house to prepare for some dinner cos pak ngah want to come to her house. so i followed her. at the same time, i had period pain. so painful. ;p. (dramatic). When im in shasha's house, my sis jaja called me and asked me whether i want to go to alamanda or not. and i said i want to. so, she pick me up and then we went to alamanda for some dinner. hehe!



next day again (22.12.2008, monday), my mummy, daddy, sis irah, lil bro and me went back to terengganu. our so called fun vacation is over! urgh! before we'll go, me and shasha called domino's pizza. we ordered chicken pepperoni, bbq chicken pizza, and twisty bread (roti tocang ;p) . hehe!

BACK TO SCHOOL AGAIN. ;p shasha dpt masuk asrama penuh! next year, me and shasha xbley jumpa dh melainkan akhir tahun! sedih.;(