Wednesday, December 3, 2008

finally, kena tag jgk! whatever....

RULES:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5. Link the person who tagged you.
6. Leave a comment for each blogger.

nadzirah shoshie tagged me. applause2 sister!

7 facts about me
1) the fact; im always fighting with my sister ofcos! like everyday...duhh!
2) im in love with someone who's in love with my blog.
3) and im Farah Najibah.
4) im dyinggggg over a dslr! gimme gimme gimme one pls.
5) photography is my all time dramas.
6) i hate doing chores. repeat;i hate doing choress!
7) i hate ppl who read my messages in my inbox (handphone) and take my boy friend's(not boyfriend,just boy boy friend) number and ask that person, *awk suke farah eh?*. like ueuwwwwwwwwwwwwww uwwwwwwwwww. HELLO, just go and fuck ur own fcukin attitude!

6 unspectacular quirks of mine
1) always say; nicklena, nicklena. and sings a song psl nick dgn miley and my sister irah just -_-. hahahahahahahahhaahahhah!
2) marah marah marah my sister irah bila dia menggelabah masa main games. just stop doing that sister! haha.
3) i cant stop crying when im sad! i just cantt.
4) i love to just look at the mirror and just look at myself and tell myself that im pretty. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! im sorryyyy. im so perasan kan? ergh! just for funnn.
5) i cant change my attitude! my rude attitude. idk why?!
6) try to act cute. but the fact is, im not. hahahaaaaaaa!



People I would love to tag:
idw to tag anyone. cos, bila sy tag, diorang xkan bt! ok, sekian. hehe. xdelaaaa. xtau nk tag spe! bye.