Saturday, December 5, 2009

1 happy day

I've just got rm25 prepaid from celcom. Huaa. Just deleted my shoutmix and now I know why people kept deleting their shoutmix or something like that. heh. so, can't wait to move out! I will miss my friends. anyway, I want to delete my blog but I don't have time to make a new one cos I just so in love with this blog. Then I realized I should just delete my shoutmix in case of some biatch came by. I felt so stupid right now but I know feeling stupid cannot change your past. I filled up my holidays doing nothing but surfing (wish it was a real surfing). Watching Tv's and craving to read the form 3 textbooks but I don't have one cos i'm just about to move out. So, watcha all doin'? Just read Breaking Dawn (Eclipse SAGA). But I don't have the mood to finish it. Hey, listen to these songs; fifteen-taylor swift and you're not sorry-taylor swift. I know it's not one of the new song but I just loved it and I know u would! heh..so, k, bye and my grammar sucks!