Sunday, December 27, 2009

87.Let's party-ing!


all I could think of now is party with friends or slumber party fr girls only. daanngg! why does my stomach hurt so bad? It's all because of the PMR. I kept thinking about it and here goes my tummy. I miss my girl friends! Next year: NEW school, NEW teachers, NEW friends and most of all, NEW freaking year. My dad told me that i'm the only girl who took Kemahiran Teknikal(Pilihan Kemahiran Hidup) at my so called new school. So here goes..*im typing slowly so you guys could understand*..IM THE ONLY GIRL WHO TOOK KEMAHIRAN TEKNIKAL AND THE OTHERS TOOK EKONOMI RUMAH TANGGA. so you guys had experienced this kind of situation?The question is, How to focus in class during kemahiran hidup because all over me are boys and no girls. I had no idea what i'm gonna typing right now! PEOPLE,PEOPLE.. join the scribble's song contest. Yesterday,watched santau. You should watch it too except for pregnant woman and if u had a heart attack. but seriously, the boom! not a typical malay's horror film i tell ya! so, adios madam!

-party in the usa-miley cyrus!!