Saturday, January 16, 2010

I was about to change.


Model : Kak FarahZoey, Kak Yaya, Kak Irah .

When u have nice friends, all you could do is be nicer and nicer every time you spent time with them, right? and this is not a problem to me at all. I can go through with this kind of situation I had this past of week. I have nice new best friends. Nice new school. Nice teacher. Everything are magnificently nice.

I wasted a lot of times with my friends. the old one. I mean, the form 1. The word "hangout" was always in my dictionary. I almost hated being junior. I just want to pass the PMR and being sixteen as soon as possible. The most freedom age to me. I love boys! *oh shoot*. I love being pretty *almost insecure* and I want to do anything to make me pretty.

Next year, I'm gonna be fourteen.It was the best year for me though I had to study more because my class teacher was pushing everyone to do better on all subject especially her one, English. I don't have much troubled about the English one. The senior told us about her. She is not as bad as it told. She just care about us that's why she always get burst off every time we do thing she don't really like. I remembered the tiny little thing she hate was when she seen something called rubbish on the floor. Even as small as the eraser or pieces of small paper. She will be more fiercer than ever, seriously! Only god knows how I felt. Maybe everyone's feeling were the same as mine that time on. But at the end, she was still our most favourite teacher! The one who taught something that seriously I don't know especially about teacher's feeling.

So far, I was not being a good friends. I hate one of my own classmates. I tell bad things behind them. I hate school.Being pretty and insecure was only in my mind. That two words makes me feel miserily miserable! I just want to attract boys around me. How immature I am. Selfish. Dumb. Foolish. Disgustingly Brute!

A year passed by and I learned something from the past two years. The best person is the one who makes mistakes, learn from it and never do the same mistakes again. I met some friends who were bad, stunning, nice and what miley cyrus said, nobody's perfect. Even the Miss World makes mistake, right? Thanks to Anis and Fatin. They inspired me to write this post. They gave me love that none of my old best friend had gave to me. They treat me nicely as good friends does. Appreciation from my heart! I love you guys! Thank you for everything. Thank you for showing me the meaning of "true friend".


ze secret life's owner.


Anis.

*No fatin's picture*