Thursday, January 7, 2010

88.New

I woke up in the morning feeling tired and hope to be as fresh as I could. As usual, brush my teeth, comb my hair and bathed. My mom was the one who sent me to school that morning. I saw pupil from different religious, India, Chinese(almost) and most of all Malay. I had to signed in as a new student so my mom send me to school late than usual. Then, I have to look for Penyelaras Tingkatan 3 in 4ID. Every eyes were on me. She told me that I'm in the class 3 Bestari. There are 6 classes. Arif,Bestari,Cekal,Dinamik,Efektif,Fadilah. A to the B to the C then the D to the E to the F*rapping mood*. Anis was my new best friends and one more, Fatin. I love them! They are lovely. Not just on the outside, but the inside was like an angel friend. They helped me to take the text books as I am new there. I had to leave pancaragam and took Kadet Remaja as my uniform. I also joined the Quarter Master Club. Actually I'd really wanted Photography&Travelling but there were lots of chinese who joined it and none of my friends were in it. Since I was in 1st grade, the teacher always wanted me to join Rumah Merah as my Rumah Sukan until now(form 3). All of a sudden, I just love my school! I mean it. I felt so comfortable each and everyday. The guys were not as bad as it seems. So it's good for me and my PMR. heh. BRAVOOOO! BRAVOOO! and ze most important thing is, I would like to say..well..umm...not so long...IM SORRY..Sorry for not updating my post. and good luck for ze PMR. study smart then hard. ok, adios sayang!