Friday, January 8, 2010

89.a week full of excitement.

week of studying. no! maybe month of studying. nope, year maybe! what?? *jangan mengeluh farah*. PMR yeah PMR or PMR no PMR. Regretted for not studying started from form 1 and 2. I've just seen form 3 text books. the geography one..and told myself how unlucky I am for not studying from form 1 and form 2 especially form 2 because the skala and arah and bla bla is one of the chapter in form 2 geography text book. how dumb I am for not taking the most precious opportunity of "cara berjaya dengan masa yang singkat"..said cikgu tahar to the pupil of 3 bestari. *ayat skema kot*. Saw the making of tooth fairy. The rock is the main character. and He play as the tooth fairy. how fucking cute he is. the rock is toothyy! *pe yang merepek ni?*. oh yeah and about the title of my post..I'm talking about the school. Even if I'm the PMR candidate, the teachers really wanted us to joined co-curriculum activities such as kawad kaki and etc. But not wajib la. but at my old school, the teacher won't let us join any fun activities. just kelas tambahan, kelas tambahan, text books, focus and focus during class *ofcourse, duhh!*. but all I could think of now is studying. no more total fun. I mean it guys! Pray for my success..I just don't get it why people taking PMR too seriously. and now I do know why and I wish to just studying instead of berfoya-foya and bergaloks-gete with friends in form 1 and form 2. what a waste of time right? and now I don't have to practice to be a nerd anymore because I'm just one of them. and If I don't get A's in Mathematics, I can't take Add Math next year and SPM. and add math is the most important thing in the world to me! and for your information, I really hate math! I hate it! man..*pissed off*pufffhhhh. haha! ok thats it, im outta here! adios dear.